Creamy, cooling side dish with an added twist from Angus and Oink and some tasty trimmings.
- 200g block quality supermarket feta, drained
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, more as needed
- 1 teaspoon Angus and Oink Big Phat Greek
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2-3 tablespoons lightly crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Rose – Harissa
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 stem of vine cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large food processor fitted with a blade, combine the feta, Greek yogurt and lemon zest. Blend, and while the processor is running, drizzle olive oil through the top opening, until the feta is whipped to a smooth mixture. Place in the fridge.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes and season, roast the tomatoes at 200c for 25 mins.
- Mix the Olive oil and Harissa together to make a thin paste
- Spread the whipped feta over a plate and sit the cherry tomatoes on top – dont forget to drizzle the juices!
- Drizzle over the Harissa mix and sprinkle over the walnuts and mint to finish